HM Armed Force Family Visa Application

The HM Armed Forces Family Visa is a special visa category for the family members of serving or retired members of the UK Armed Forces. This visa allows the spouse, civil partner, or dependent children of a serving or retired member of the Armed Forces to join them in the UK.

Requirements needed for HM Armed Force Family Visa Application

To apply for an HM Armed Forces Family Visa as an international student, you must meet the following requirements:

  • You must be the spouse or dependent child of a member of the HM Armed Forces who is serving abroad, or who has been posted abroad for at least six months within the last year.

  • You must have been accepted to study at a recognized educational institution in the United Kingdom.

  • You must meet the general visa requirements for students, including having sufficient funds to support yourself and pay for your course fees.

  • You must provide a letter from your sponsor in the HM Armed Forces confirming their posting abroad and their intention to support you financially during your studies.


Need our Dependent Visa Serive ?
Get Assistance for Free

Professional Certifications

Have Any Questions !

Don’t Hesitate To Contact Us ANy Time.

© 2022 - Ample International Education. All Rights Reserved.

Coded with by KTMRush.